Monday, April 5, 2010

Dinner @ Stevi B's

Stevi B's has been around in Findlay for a number of years, but only recently did I decide to have dinner there. Unfortunately, I stopped by during its peak operating hours (approx. 7:00p) on a Saturday night. It was loaded with kids running around and making lots of noise (as kids do). If you want a quiet meal out on a weekend, then I recommend you seek alternate dining plans.

The restaurant's primary focus is pizza buffet. If they don't have a pizza on the buffet table you want, then they make it and bring you out a slice. The only caveat is it has to be posted on the menu. I will say the employees were polite and answered all of my questions without hesitation and even recommended pizzas they enjoyed. That was very nice of them.
The food, however, wasn't very delicious. The bread sticks tasted like Totino's pizza rolls and the regular crusts were too greasy and spongy for my liking. Their dessert pizzas were quite like Pizza Hut's, but both get to be super sweet after a while. Overall, it was really, really heavy food.

There is a game room on the other side of the restaurant, which awards you tickets to buy items at their toy kiosk. This adds a Chuck E. Cheese element to the place.

It was inexpensive. About $5.50 purchased the all-you-can-eat buffet, but I don't see myself really going back any time soon.
 -Reviewed by Nate L



Stevi B's Pizza is located at 7535 Patriot Drive (in front of Menard's), and can be reached at 419-427-9999. Open Sun.-Thurs.from 11am-9pm and Fri.-Sat. from 11am-10pm, you can get directions or view their full menu at www.stevibs.com.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

We have eaten there a few times when my in-laws decide to go there and pay. I do not like it at all. Their pizza is super greasy . . . and not very flavorful. Plus, everytime we went there, it didn't seam very clean.

However . . . it is a cheap meal when you have a family night out . . . but like my mom always told me: "You get what you pay for."

Anonymous said...

Cheap pizza with a bunch of screaming kids running around... Not much else to say.

Debbie Buffet Hunter said...

But at least there isn't a giant cartoon rat. I ate at one in Atlanta and thought the pizza was OK for buffet-style, and the price is certainly extra affordable. But as if kids didn't make enough noise there were some especially irritating party-favor-type whistles making the rounds that seemed to have been prizes from the game room. Oh well, chalk it up to "atmosphere".

Post a Comment